Playstation Australia however now released some highlight details for us Aussie audience:
– PS4 is coming and you can experience the next generation in gaming at the remarkable price of $549.
– PS4 supports used games.
– Disc based games won’t require you to check-in online.
– SCE Worldwide Studios has more than 30 PS4 exclusive titles in development, 20 of which will launch during the first year of PS4.
– The line-up of games on PS4 includes 12 completely new titles, including The Order: 1886 from Ready at Dawn.
– We also provided updates to other exciting PS4 titles #DRIVECLUB, inFAMOUS Second Son, Killzone: Shadow Fall and KNACK.
– Some of the best teams in the world displayed their groundbreaking games, including live gameplay of the highly anticipated Destiny from Bungie Studios for the very first time, as well as presentations from Ubisoft featuring Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag and Watch_Dogs, Square Enix showing off Kingdom Hearts 3 and Final Fantasy XV, plus Warner Bros. presented the world premiere for Mad Max.
– We reinforced our support for independent and smaller developers with nine new titles that will debut exclusively on PlayStation 4.
– Overall, there are more than 140 games in development for PS4, including over 100 that will be available within the first year.
– More than 85 games will launch by the end of 2013 on PS Vita.
– We announced that PlayStation Plus subscriptions will carry over to PlayStation 4, so subscribers will have access to all of the benefits across PS3, PS Vita and PS4 for one price.
– These benefits include the ability to seamlessly start playing games and join your online friends while spectating gameplay or enjoying cross game voice chat, as well as exclusive discounts, cloud game saves and Instant Game Collection.
– To celebrate the launch of PlayStation Plus on PS4, we will offer #DRIVECLUB PS Plus Edition as part of the Instant Game Collection.